- 2002 — Faculty of Law, St. Petersburg State University, majoring in "Jurisprudence".
- 2004 — Master's degree in Law, Faculty of Law, St. Petersburg State University (diploma with honors).
- 2018 — advanced training course under the "Reconstruction and Restoration of Architectural Heritage" program at St. Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering.
- 2019 — advanced training course under the "Scientific and Project Documentation Development for Restoration Work to Preserve Cultural Heritage Sites" at St. Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering.
- 2002–2003 — Senior Inspector of the Department for Public and Religious Associations of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation for St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region.
- 2003–2009 — Chief Specialist of the Control and Legal Department of the Interregional Territorial Administration of the Ministry of Property Relations for the North-West Federal District (since September 2004 it was reorganized by joining the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Property Relations for the Leningrad Region).
- June 2009 — December 2016 — Legal Advisor of the Non-Commercial Partnership "Russian Association of Restorers" (NP "Rosregionrestavratsiya").
- Since December 2016 — Deputy Chairman of the Non-Commercial Partnership "Russian Association of Restorers", Acting Chairman (for the period of maternity leave of O. N. Sinitsyna).
- Since 2017 — Member of the Expert Work Group on the issues of Professional Education Improvement in the Field of Restoration under the Commission for Preservation of Cultural Heritage Objects of the Public Council under the Ministry of Construction of Russia.
- Since 2017 — Member of the Work Group on development of proposals in terms of improving the legislative regulation of the issues of state protection and preservation of cultural heritage sites, which are apartment buildings of the Committee for Culture of the State Duma of the Russian Federation.
- Gratitude from the Department of Cultural Heritage of the city of Moscow for many years of dedicated work and great personal contribution to preservation and popularization of cultural heritage sites of Moscow (2021).
- Gratitude of the KGIOP of the Government of St. Petersburg for a significant contribution to preservation of cultural heritage sites of St. Petersburg (2021).
- Gratitude of the ICOMOS National Committee for assistance in holding the General Conference of the Interregional Public Organization "National Committee of the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS)".
- Gratitude from the Chairman of the "INTERMUSEUM-2018" festival organizing committee, First Deputy Minister of Culture of the Russian Federation Vladimir Vladimirovich Aristarkhov for organizing the section of the festival's business program.