Leading artist of Imperial Porcelain Factory JSC; Professor, SPbHPA them. Stieglitz.
Born in Krasnoyarsk in 1958. He became professionally engaged in ceramics at the Krasnoyarsk Institute of Arts. Later he moved to Leningrad, where he studied the craft at the Leningrad Vera Mukhina Higher School of Art and Design. In 1985, he graduated from the Leningrad Vera Mukhina Higher School of Art and Design and worked in the Art Fund until 1992.
Since 1980 — regular participant in the exhibitions of the Union of Artists. Member of group exhibitions of ceramics and book graphics in Russia and abroad. Since 1992 — member of the Union of Artists of Russia.
From 1995 to the present, he has been working at the Lomonosov (Imperial) Porcelain Factory. Since 2001 — lecturer at the Saint Petersburg Stieglitz State Academy of Art and Design.
His works are stored in the State Hermitage Museum, the Museum of the the Saint Petersburg Stieglitz State Academy of Art and Design, the Yelagin Island Palace-Museum, the Museum of Bread in Saint Petersburg, the Museum of the History of Moscow, in the collection of the Academy of Arts of Tennan (PRC), as well as in private collections in Russia, France, Switzerland, and the United States.