- All-Russian Distance Institute of Finance and Economics, Finance and credit (1999);
- Omsk branch of the Altai State Institute of Culture, Economics and management in social-culture sphere (1996).
- Federal State budget organization of culture “State academic Mariinsky theatre”, Saint Petersburg, Russia
October, 2012 – present: deputy artistic and general director;
- Budget organization of culture “Philharmonic of Omsk”, Omsk, Russia
February 2009 – September 2012: director
- Executive authorities of the Omsk region
1997 – February 2009
During the work in the Omsk Philharmonic, the concert hall of the Omsk Philharmonic was reconstructed (http://www.omfil.ru). To the reconstruction team was invited Nicholas Edwards — the chief consultant of Idibri (England, early called Acoustic Dimensions, http://www.idibri.com) in order to solve multifunctionality issues, problems of modern technical equipment and variable architectural acoustics. As a result of the reconstruction, a modern multifunctional hall with variable acoustics for various genres and kinds of performing art appeared in Omsk.
In 2012 commissioning works on the new stage of the Mariinsky theatre began, (opened its doors to the audience in May 2013). During this period as the deputy director of the Mariinsky theatre supervised commissioning works and exploitation of the engineering complex of the new building.