- 2002 — B.Sc in Applied Science, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka;
- 2009 — Diploma in Public Administration, Sri Lanka Institute of Development Administration;
- 2010 — Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management, University of Colombo;
- 2016 — Diploma in English Language, Sri Lanka Institute of Development Administration;
- 2019 — Master of Arts, University of Colombo.
- JICA International Center, Tsukuba, Japan — six week Training program on Policy Planning;
- Asian Productivity Organization, Thailand — Workshop on Performance Management.
- 2009–2012 — Assistant Divisional Secretary, Divisional Secretariat, Niyagama;
- 2012–2015 — District Incharging Assistant Commissioner, Department of Agrarian Development, Galle;
- 2015 — Assistant Secretary, Prime Minister Office, Colombo;
- 2015 — present — Assistant Secretary, Southern Provincial Public Service Commision,Galle;
- 2021 — present — Director Board Member, Sri Lanka Television Cooperation;
- 2021 — present — General Manager, National Film Cooperation of Sri Lanka.