In 2003, Olga Dranichkina graduated from the State University of Management with a degree in Management. In 2011, she graduated from Moscow State Stroganov Academy of Industrial and Applied Arts, specializing as Art historian. In 2015, she earned the degree of Candidate of Sciences in art history from Moscow State Stroganov Academy of Industrial and Applied Arts.
During this period, an individual and corporate loyalty program was launched at the Tretyakov Gallery; funds were obtained for purchasing works by G. Korzhev and V. Zhilinsky, as well as a collection of twentieth-century art; online donations system is launched at the Gallery’s official website.
In 2018, the Fund’s revenues (according to the annual report) amounted to 860 million rubles, compared to 555 million rubles in 2017.
Participation in public events:
• 2010-2011 Participation in the competition for the post of Minister of Culture of the Ulyanovsk region. Olga Dranichkina became a finalist and was offered a position of Head of social policy and culture of the Ulyanovsk region;
• March 20, 2018 Superior Council of the Ministry of Culture of Krasnoyarsk Territory;
• November 28, 2018 Russian Sponsorship Forum Sponsorship industry in Russia: efficiency, trends, rules of the game;
• June 1, 2019 Intermuseum-2019 Museum Loyalty Programs;
• August 29-30, 2019 G8 Festival of Creative Industries.