In 1979, she graduated from the Ust-Kamenogorsk Institute of Road Construction with a degree in Engineering & Economics. In 2006, she graduated from the Moscow School of Social and Economic Sciences with a Social and Cultural Project Management degree.
Her career started at a manufacturing facility. She has 15 years of work experience in the banking sector, 5 years of work in management consulting, and 18 years of work experience in a museum.
In the Museum-Estate, Lyubov deals with strategic planning, investment design and business planning, social and cultural design. She also works out museum concepts, manages and coordinates grant projects and pre-project researches, and interacts with the expert community.
She coordinates and manages grant projects:
- Krapivna — a Gem of the Russian Province (EU grant of 2008–2009);
- A Zemstvo Story (V. Potanin Foundation, 2009);
- The Museum Volunteer Camp (Presidential grant, 2013);
- Arch-ideas for an Uyezd Town (Timchenko Foundation, 2014);
- Overarching Matters for an Uyezd Town (Timchenko Foundation, 2015);
- A History Museum of the Krapivna Zemstvo. Working Out a Draft Concept (Grant of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, 2017);
- A Park of the Uyezd Age (working out the concept of a beautification project for the historical settlement of Krapivna) (Grant of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation, 2017).