- 1993–1998 — Moscow Textile Academy, mechanical engineer;
- 1988–2002 — postgraduate study at Moscow Mining University;
- 2008–2011 — Mongolian University of Science and Technology;
- 2016–2019 — Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture. I. E. Repin in St. Petersburg, "History of Art".
- 2002 — Founder and producer of the industry's first company, Sound of Mongolia, has been working in the entertainment, culture, arts and show business of Mongolia for over 20 years;
- 2016 — Advisor to the deputy Prime Minister — Director of the UB Art Gallery — Member of the Artistic Council of the State Chamber;
- 2017 — Chief Coordinator of the International Association of Mongolian, Russian and Chinese Artists;
- 2018 — Cultural Ambassador of Mongolian Culture in Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mongolia.