- 1995−1998 — Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland (Departmental Secretary): Consular Office in Murmansk, Vice Consul;
- 1998−2000 — Embassy of Finland in Stockholm, officer (visa issues);
- 2000−2002 — Embassy of Finland in Moscow, head of the Consular and Visa Departments;
- 2002−2004 — Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Legal Department, Department of Passports and Visas, Specialist in Russian Visa and Legal Issues, 2002−2004.
- 2015−2017 — Parliament of Finland: personal assistant to Member Kaj Turunen.
Chairman, Finnish Delphic Council.