Initiator of cooperation agreements with key partners: Headquarters of the Russian Geographical Society, Foundation for the Preservation of the Heritage of Semenov-Tyan-Shansky and his Descendants, Museum of the Defense and Siege of Leningrad, Komarov Botanical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Semenov-Tyan-Shansky Library and Information Centre, Semenov-Tyan-Shansky Lipetsk State Pedagogical University.
In 2019–2020, organizer of more than 50 cultural, outreach, social, educational and recreational projects in Semenov-Tyan-Shansky Estate Museum, including new tourist routes and game programs for children.
Organizer of the project for the digital development of the Manor Museum "VR-Ryazanka Digitalization School" in partnership with the ICOM Russia Council for Digital Development of Museums.
Co-organizer of the annual festival-reconstruction "Secrets of the Manor" and the youth geographic education club "Victory Peak". Regional level expert of events for holding working meetings of the youth club.
Author of the projects "Development of Local Brands as a Tool for Preservation and Actualization of the Homestead Heritage of the Lipetsk Region"; "Friends of the Museum", "Environmental Education in the Homestead", art residence "Shans Kogo", volunteer movement "Volunteers of the Homestead".
She participated in the program of the State Hermitage Museum at the International Festival Intermuseum-2019; in the organization of the charity event "Give Children Joy"; interregional ethnic culture festival "Lipetsk Hillfort-2019"; in an open tournament of Russian museums in classic croquet; in the international educational campaign "Geographical Dictation".
She is a member of the admissions committee of Semenov-Tyan-Shansky Lipetsk State Pedagogical University for the defense of diplomas.
Worked as part of teams implementing Russian Geographical Society grants in the field of geography and preservation of the cultural and historical heritage of the region.
She participated in the preparation of the five-volume book "Memoirs of P. P. Semenov-Tyan-Shansky" and photo journal "The Homeland of P. P. Semenov-Tyan-Shansky".
She is in charge of a large-scale project to reconstruct the manor park of Semenov-Tyan-Shansky Museum-Estate in the village of Ryazanka, which is aimed at creating high-quality, comfortable and accessible environment, with careful preservation and restoration of the historic park ensemble. After the project is completed, the attendance of the park in the territory of Semenov-Tyan-Shansky Museum-Estate will increase 5–10 times.
- 2008 Voronezh State University, majoring in Public Relations
Additional education / Continuing education:
- 2021 Professional Development Program "Management of Economic Processes in Cultural Institutions" (Moscow State Institute of Culture)
- 2021 Professional Development Program "Virtual Exhibitions at Cultural Institutions: Design and Organization" (St. Petersburg State Institute of Culture)
- 2020 Professional Development Program "Museum Business"
- 2020 Additional education "Environmentally Safe Tourism in the Natural Environment: Essential and Strategic Aspects" (Russian State University of Tourism and Service)
- 2020 Additional education "Personnel Management in State and Municipal Institutions" (Razumovsky Moscow State University of Technology and Management)
- 2020 Additional education "Modern management technologies in the social sphere (category B)", certificate code "A" qualification level 5 "Management of work in the field of culture and art" (RANEPA under the President of the Russian Federation)
- 2020 Additional education "Leadership (management) of culture and art organization" (Private Institution General Educational Organization for Additional Professional Education International Academy of Expertise and Assessment)
- 2019 Professional Development Program "Contractual System in the Sphere of Procurement of Goods, Works, Services for State and Municipal Needs" (Additional Education Organization Higher School of Procurement).