PhotobankVIII St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum
November 14-16, 2019 VII St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum
November 15-17, 2018 VI St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum
November 16-18, 2017 V St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum
December 1-3, 2016
Mass media accreditation
Registration and accreditation are mandatory for all media representatives at IX St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum. Open from August 1 to October 26, 2020.
For media: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accreditation of mass media representatives (hereinafter — media) for the VI St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum (hereinafter — the Forum) is being organized in order to provide the suitable conditions for professional activity of preparation and distribution of full and complete and valid information about the events of the Forum.
- Accreditation of mass media representatives is obligatory for attending all the events of the Forum;
- Mass media representatives should respect rights and legitimate interests of the participants and employees of the Forum and observe the universally accepted ethical standards.
- The number of mass media representatives taking part in the Forum is limited so the organizers could provide comfortable job conditions and quick access to all the available resources for all the journalists in the context of significant interest of mass media towards the event and considering the limited infrastructural possibilities of the event stages.
Accreditation of media representatives
- The procedure of accreditation. Both Russian and foreign mass media representatives are able to apply for accreditation on the website of the Forum, whilst:
- Russian mass media organizations have to be registered in the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology, and Mass Media (hereinafter – Roskomnadzor);
- Foreign mass media working within the Russian Federation should be accredited by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Russia;
- If a foreign media representative has been not accredited by the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Russia, he/she should fill in the application form on the website of the Forum and to send an official letter to the Media
- Office of the Forum asking to provide the accreditation. This letter should be written on an official corporate letterhead, be signed by a director of an organization, and be affixed with a corporate seal.
Procedure of getting a badge of a mass media representative
- The media representatives get the accreditation badges in case their application has been approved by the Press Service of the Forum;
- The accreditation badges can be received in St. Petersburg in accreditation points. Information about the location and working hours is available on the website.
- A badge may be received by a journalist in case of fulfilling the further conditions:
- Confirmed accreditation entry in the database of the Forum;
- Provision of passport (the number of document should be the same as mentioned in the application form).
The rules of access to the forum events:
1. Accreditation of mass media representatives is obligatory for attending all the events of the Forum;
2. Access of the technical staff of the media representatives is being organized according to the access rules of the technical staff to a specific Forum stage;
3. A possibility of visiting the Forum events depends on the access area displayed on the badge. The type of the issued badge is being defined by the Press Service of the Forum after the accreditation approval.
Accreditation refusal and limitation of access to the forum events:
- The Press Service of the Forum is entitled to:
- Refuse the accreditation of an applicant without giving reasons;
- Restrict the access of the accredited media to certain press-areas of the Forum.
Rights and obligations of mass media representatives accredited to the Forum
- A mass media representative accredited to the Forum reserves the right:
- To use all services specially provided for work of the journalists and press services employees according to access areas displayed on the badges;
- To get all the available information about the official events of the Forum (press releases, names of the participants etc.);
- To work in the press centre of the Forum during official events according to access areas displayed on the badge;
- To take part in press conferences, briefings and other events meant for mass media.
- A mass media representative accredited to the forum is obliged:
- To check the authenticity of information reported by him/her;
- To satisfy the requests of the persons provided the informations regarding mentioning of the source;
- To notify the media representatives and officials about the audio and video recording, filming and photographing;
- During their professional activity, upon the first demand to present the editorial ID or any other document which identifies the personality and powers of a journalist;
- Not to use their professional abilities to hide the information or falsify the publicly significant data, not to gather information in favor of any outside person or organization which is not mass media;
- When using official information and citing of utterances of the Forum participants, the prepared materials should include the mentioning of the VI St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum and contain the source of the information or the reference to the Forum website if the information was taken there.
- Amendments, additions or distortions of the information copied/cited are not allowed. Any photographic or video material should contain the logo or textual mentioning of the VI St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum.
- Work rules of the mass media representatives accredited to the forum:
- The journalists accredited for the Forum should arrive to an event stage on specified time and to present the ID card to get a press badge. The journalists should wear their badges for the whole time of the event, it is personalized and can not be transferred to any third parties;
- Sale and transfer of rights for photographing and filming of the Forum events is prohibited.
- Accreditation does not give rights for distribution of any advertising materials (leaflets, booklets, printed matters) within the territory of the event stage;
- The journalists are obliged to follow the rules of access. Staying in areas not provided for media is prohibited.
- In case of rules violation the organizer reserves the right to withdraw the photo or video materials and to exclude a journalist from work on an event.
Any information, obtained on the Forum’s premises or within the Forum’s proceedings must contain a reference to the St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum.
When using the official information or when citing the participants of the Forum, the materials must contain mentioning of the St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum and a source of this information, or contain a web-reference to the web-site of the Forum if the information has been taken there (culturalforum.ru).
Any changes, additions or misrepresentations of the copied (cited) information are prohibited. Any photo or video materials must contain the logo or text mentioning of the St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum.