The project is directed to facilitation of public access, promotion and preservation of folk arts and crafts both in Russia and abroad as well as integration of crafts into modern life, culture and fashion.
The November 12 program includes:
- 09:00–12:00 Panel discussion "Frank talk — creative industries in Russia, India, Italy, France, Uzbekistan, Serbia"
Discussions topics: Cultural codes of the new reality: globalization or personalization? Preservation of cultural codes. Promotion of crafts as a driver of economic success in different countries.
- 13:30–15:30 Panel discussion "Digitalization of culture. Expanding the boundaries of cultural spaces"
The coronavirus pandemic drew increasing attention to the trend for the development of digital technologies in the field of culture, which has forced cultural institutions to look for new forms of work in the online environment and use new communication channels with audiences.
- 11:00–18:00 Exhibition special project "Unique Russia"
The exhibition will feature photographic projects, products of folk art and crafts, ornamental art, jewelry and Orthodox art, painting, sculpture, architecture and interiors, etc.
- 15:30–16:30 Round table "Creative industries in Italy in the new reality"
- 14:00–16:00 Panel discussion "Russian experience in teaching children the traditions of crafts"
- 16:00–17:30 Round table "Place of traditional arts and crafts in the new creative economy"
- 16:00–17:30 Round table "Jewelry craft as a driver of the economy"
- 16:00–17:30 Round table "The new reality of the craft business: basic knowledge in the field of legal literacy, marketing and promotion, design, project activities and collaboration practices as a necessary minimum for successful development"
- 16:00–18:00 Business Marathon "Online Trading Opportunities for Exporters. Domestic and International Experience".