Modern poets will express their position on a given topic within vivid battles.
Act II. “St. Petersburg VS Moscow Poetry: Differently about Culture?”
Convinced idealist Startup Yurodivykh (Moscow) and author of the poetry collection “Hysterical realism” Maxim Tesli (St. Petersburg) will meet on the stage. They will raise two controversial topics:
- Is street art the new classic?
- Should the creator hype himself or should he leave it for his managers?
Moscow poet and screenwriter Tina Kaval (Moscow) and multi-instrumentalist, poet, translator, and editor of the project “Roofs of Vtorchermet” Grigory Zinger will also meet on the stage. They seem to be so similar, but there are topics on which they have opposite points of view:
- Freedom of speech — meme or reality?
- Illusion — a necessary prism of perception of the world?
The evening will start with a musical DJ set by Katya Tretyakova. After the battles, Katya will present a poetic and musical performance.
Act II will be held with the support and on the site of the ARCHCLUB in the territory of Sevkabel Port on Vasilievsky Island from 19:00 till 21:00. Social and professional ARCHCLUB project is a new cultural platform for interaction between leading architects, designers, and artists. The flexible and comfortable loft space of the ARCHCLUB will allow the imagination of participants to be easily transferred to the poetic worlds created by poets.
- Tina Kaval, poet, founder of “ZBS” project (Russia);
- Dmitry Beseda, poet, theater and film actor (Russia);
- Mikhail Frunkin (Startup Yurodivykh), poet (Russia);
- Grigory Zinger, poet (Russia);
- Maxim Tesli, poet (Russia).