The program of the Inauguration session of the Union of Young Scientists of the Regional Association of Eastern Slavic Countries of the International Music Society will include a roundtable discussion "Important Problems of Modern Music Theatre", dedicated to the Year of the Theatre in Russia.
Thematic blocks of discussion:
- Modern music theatre: directions, genres, personalities;
- Opera in the 21st century: Constant and Transforming Aspects of the Genre;
- Modern Opera stage direction: pro et contra;
- Problems of perception and interpretation of music and theatre compositions of the 21st century;
- Modern music theatre as a sociocultural phenomenon;
- Economic problems of the music theatre of our time;
- Important issues in training actors for the music theatre.